Ignus Orsus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates.

Go down

Updates. Empty Updates.

Post by Mintei Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:17 pm

So yeah, a bit of an updated look. Might take it further, all depends on if I think of more things to change. Suggestions are welcome, as always, in the appropriate section or in my PM box.
I'll possibly change themes a bit as new anime airs in Japan (looking at Sailor Moon and the new SAO arc), but we'll see.
The character who graces you now is Ene, from Mekakucity Actors. You have google if you're curious.

As you can see, last poster avatars now show on the main page. If that's causing anyone any issues, again, report it in the section for it or PM away.

User customisation:
Updates. Sa10
Updates. Risu211
Updates. Rc10
Updates. Ama110
Updates. 2db2o110

I can make these bars for those who want them, just try to have an idea for what you want. Or, even better, give me images to work with.
Same goes for avatars and signatures, requests are open. This is a link, you can click it.
The more you can give me to work with, the better/faster the work will come out. Even if you just need a picture resized or coloured to use, that's fine.

Other updates:
Avatars can now be 200 x 200 pixels. I moved around the settings a bit, so that those of you who use a smaller display, like a phone or tablet, won't have issues with the larger avatars overlapping onto post content when using the default version of the site.
Signatures can be above 600 x 300 pixels, but images will resize themselves if they are over. They should show at 100% size if you hover over them, but I've not tested that. (if you need to know what 600x300 looks like, I always work my own signatures to that size.)

Did I miss anything?
No idea.
Enjoy.
Mintei
Mintei
sees you...
sees you...

Number of posts : 8098
Rep : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-28

http://mrmintjam.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down